We have alot of catching up to do on our blog, and we are not sure when we'll get around to filling in all of the gaps, but we are committed to doing so. We have recently been reminded of how important it is to chronicle what God is doing in our lives - because one day, we'll look back on these moments and need to remember how God was with us or how he provided for us in this season of life.
It is hard to believe our little guy is one today! Here are a few snapshots from his birthday celebration and a collage of his first 12 months of life.
What great pictures!! I cannot wait to come see the boys! The second picture looks like a great follow through of a basket MADE!! Love you all! Happy Birthday to Theodore!!
Ephesians 3:17 "so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
What I Am Reading Now...
Pope Joan - a very interesting and historical read on a female pope.
awwww, my sweet friend thank you for posting these beautiful pictures! It's so fun to see the boys and how they are growing. We miss you all.
ReplyDeleteadorable! I miss seeing you guys, you have such a sweet family :o)
ReplyDeleteLark
What great pictures!! I cannot wait to come see the boys! The second picture looks like a great follow through of a basket MADE!! Love you all! Happy Birthday to Theodore!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting all these great pics. Your family is precious!! I love you all!
ReplyDelete