Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Fun #1

Fall is here! I may have decorated the house for the season back in September - when it was still 85 degrees out, but now it is the real thing! The air is crisp and cool...finally. The long sleeved shirts, jeans, and footy pajamas have reappeared. Theodore has been fascinated with long pants and socks (as a Florida boy, he has not worn either of these things in his memory).

We have had several fun weeks of Fall activities.

#1 Visit to the Pumpkin Patch


Happy Pumpkin


Silly "Say Cheese" Pumpkin




I was not able to snap a picture when both boys had their heads in the right place, so I had to settle for one at a time.


Me with our three pumpkins, all of whom refused to look at the camera.


What family outing would be complete without a little spit-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment