
March 2009
Playing outside on his new playset!
April and May 2009
All dressed up for Easter!
We made several wonderful trips to the beach with visitors to Florida: our friends Chris and Judy and with the Wyss family!
June 2009
We learn that we will become a family of four! Asher shares the news that he is going to be a big brother by wearing a t-shirt that says "I'm not "lion." I am going to be a big brother!" We thought it was cute, but most everyone needed a translation!
August 2009
August 8, 2009 - We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary by going to St. Augustine and spending a wonderful weekend at the beach!
September 2009
We went to Sesame Street Live and saw Asher's favorites - Elmo and Cookie Monster!
Asher started preschool a few days a week to help with his language development. He loves it and has learned so much. In the mornings, he asks us if he is going to " 'cool. "
October 2009
20 weeks
It's a Boy!! Baby was very active during the ultrasound, then he began sucking his thumb and fell asleep right before our eyes!
At the pumpkin patch!
November 2009
For our annual Family Day Celebration, we went to the Jacksonville Zoo where Asher loved the giraffes and the goats!
December 2009
29 weeks - every day is a miracle!
Christmas Day
Visit with Family



So fun to see all these pictures! Isn't it fun to look back at a year's worth of memories?
ReplyDeleteAsher is too cute! I'm praying for your pregnancy :o)
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to see your precious family. I can't wait to come and share in the excitement of your new addition. Asher will be a wonderful big brother!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just found your email about the baby in my SPAM box!!!!! Thank GOD I checked! I had NO idea you are about to give birth?!?!?!?!?!?! And become parents of TWO! Just like us! Well, different roads but same outcome. OH MY GOD! Please keep us posted. I'll try to keep your email out of my spam. MY SPAM??? OH DEAR. Thinking of you and praying too. And I'll send you an invite to our new Germany blog (we are moving to Germany on March 1st for 3-4 years). MUCH LOVE TO ALL 4 of you!
ReplyDeleteJennifer and Marshall and Jude and Aila
I just love seeing pictures of your wonderful family!!!! I'm so happy for you and think and pray for you often! With love, Joanna
ReplyDeleteawww...love seeing pictures of you all. We miss you and are thinking of and praying for you!
ReplyDelete